almost captured wildlife
but it moved to fast from my view
meeting my friends for lunch
admitting new adventures
jealous of a bond
I had a best girl friend once.
a few actually.
in the end I never fought enough
but perhaps the other females of my kind and I are just meant to be at peace
nothing deeper, nothing grown up
I view myself, sometimes with an evil eye, but when I'm feeling loved, I'm confused by my lack of female pal
maybe I should wear more makeup
care about my hair and clothes
shop more, be crazier for boys
get out of my photographer world
and into bigger boobs
but what good is a friend
unless you're yourself?
well so, back to my boys
I've still more to learn from them
and they get over stuff
and don't care if I don't wear makeup
but I bet they wouldn't mind if I got into bigger boobs
but it moved to fast from my view
meeting my friends for lunch
admitting new adventures
jealous of a bond
I had a best girl friend once.
a few actually.
in the end I never fought enough
but perhaps the other females of my kind and I are just meant to be at peace
nothing deeper, nothing grown up
I view myself, sometimes with an evil eye, but when I'm feeling loved, I'm confused by my lack of female pal
maybe I should wear more makeup
care about my hair and clothes
shop more, be crazier for boys
get out of my photographer world
and into bigger boobs
but what good is a friend
unless you're yourself?
well so, back to my boys
I've still more to learn from them
and they get over stuff
and don't care if I don't wear makeup
but I bet they wouldn't mind if I got into bigger boobs


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home